The Carlisle Library Foundation exists to help raise money for the current and future building projects of the Carlisle Public Library. Currently Marilyn Goodhue is the President of the Carlisle Library Foundation. The Carlisle Library Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Financial gifts of any size are most welcome.
Your tax-deductible contribution may be made out to the Carlisle Library Foundation and mailed to PO BOX 99, Carlisle, IA 50047.
Please email your questions to email@example.com
Thank you for your support! Check back often for more updates.
The Carlisle Library is 30+ years old and is inadequate for today’s patrons. SPACE is the issue! The current library is about 3,600 square feet. An assessment done in 2009 placed our current need at approximately 10,000 square feet. For more information please read this brochure.
- • The library lacks room for more computers
- • The teen area is too small – the number of teens in the library after-school takes up the entire library.
- • Room is needed for the expanding book, audio, and DVD collections.
- • Public meeting and study rooms are non-existent. All summer programming has to be held off-site.
- • Parking is limited at best.
Please feel free to contact the Foundation board at the email address above. Or speak to our Library Director, Stacy.